Have you ever noticed that certain Instagram accounts look a little different than others?
Some accounts display their contact information, address, and industry. These same accounts even have the ability to connect with Facebook directly and allow you to measure who visits your page and who engages with your content.
Below we will explain how you can transform our business account into a professional one, and capitalize on the advantages that come with a professional Facebook account.
Here are the steps to convert your regular profile into a business profile:
- Go to your profile page on the mobile app
- Tap Menu in the upper right corner
- Click on settings. (Sometimes, the switch to a professional account is listed right under the settings.)
- Click on account
- Switch to a professional account
- Press continue
- Choose a category for your business then press done
- Confirm by pressing OK
- Press business
- Press next
- Add contact details press next, or press don’t use my contact info and move to the next step
- Press X in the top right-hand corner to observe your profile.
If you want to display your business category, tap edit profile, go to public business information and then profile display and select whether or not you want to hide or display your business category. Tap done when finished.
Having a professional business profile provides a variety of benefits. You can:
- Measure analytics
- Display your industry in your profile
- Come off as more legitimate to customers
- Enable yourself to make ads for your business
Creating a professional Instagram account enables you to measure the effectiveness of your business’s presence online. Your reassure customers of your legitimacy, and you enable them to contact you directly. It costs nothing, and it yields so many benefits!
Let us know in the comments how you plan to use professional account meet your business goals!